Eeeek A Bug!
by "Cajun" David Richard
Two products have been updated in the last two months: Chiral and
Barrack. Following is the list of fixed bugs in the two games:
• Fixed a bug in the Sound_Tool that would cause it to require Sound Manager 3.0, when in
fact, it isn't needed.
• Yea, that's it!
We also released a version of Chiral about a month prior to the release of 1.0.4. Here are the fixes:
• Included a revised version of the 8 channel Sound_Tool that works better on lower-end
• Fixed a bug that caused the menu bar to stay hidden upon quitting Chiral 1.0.2.
• Removed eWorld (*sniff*) from the FAQs and Registration application.
• Updated the version and FAQ information.
Barrack has also been upgraded and improved. Aside from the addition of the High Score Contest, we have also refined game play a little. For those of your who were complaining that the game play was taking too long, download this new version and you will be in for a new challenge. Conserve those lives...
• Upgrade to Sound_Tool v1.1.3 brings significant speed increases.
• High score contest implemented.
• Scoring tweaks in upper levels.
• Bosco is no longer harmful while in "death spin."
• Bosco death bonus points are worth 10x while on "I keel you" rampages.
• Bosco will not return until next level after death.
• Fixed bug where sometimes greater than 100% would be tallied yielding huge
• Fixed bug where glass balls would sometimes get stuck together, repeatedly shattering.
• Fixed bug where slicing apart extremely thin columns would sometimes cause freezes.
• Fixed bug where isolating nuke balls during birth would cause them to just stop and flash.
• Fixed bug where high scores would sometimes appear garbled.
• Fixed sound/music volume adjustment problems and added sound/music toggle menu
• FAQ updates.
If you run into any further bugs that are not reported here, please send a complete report to